Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. This is nice and delicious for the party.
Make and share this New Century Oyster Rockefeller recipe from Food.com.
- 12 oysters, medium
- 473.18 ml Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 29.58 ml milk
- 78.07 ml alfredo sauce
- 14.79 ml shallot, chopped
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.29 ml black pepper, freshly grinded
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.16 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.16 ml green onions, chopped
- 28.34 g bacon, chopped
- Preheat broiler or oven 450?F.
- Shack oysters and save on half shell.
- Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Mushed Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over garlic powder, shallot, Alfredo sauce and seasoning salt and pepper mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly.
- Remove oyster from shell once, bed mashed potatoes on shell then replace oyster on mushed potato.
- Add sundried tomatoes put on the oyster then place cheese on it. Bake in 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon in small skillet on medium low heat to be crispy.
- Take out oyster from oven, sprinkle green onion and bacon bits then place on plate and serve.