Recipe by Yosshi
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. This is nice and delicious for the party.
- 12 oysters, medium
- 473.18 ml Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 29.58 ml milk
- 78.07 ml alfredo sauce
- 14.79 ml shallot, chopped
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.29 ml black pepper, freshly grinded
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.16 ml sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.16 ml green onions, chopped
- 28.34 g bacon, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler or oven 450?F.
- Shack oysters and save on half shell.
- Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Mushed Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over garlic powder, shallot, Alfredo sauce and seasoning salt and pepper mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly.
- Remove oyster from shell once, bed mashed potatoes on shell then replace oyster on mushed potato.
- Add sundried tomatoes put on the oyster then place cheese on it. Bake in 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon in small skillet on medium low heat to be crispy.
- Take out oyster from oven, sprinkle green onion and bacon bits then place on plate and serve.