1/1 Photo of New Century Oyster Rockefeller
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. This is nice and delicious for the party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 oysters, medium
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/16 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grinded
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 ounce bacon, chopped
- 1Preheat broiler or oven 450?F.
- 2Shack oysters and save on half shell.
- 3Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Mushed Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over garlic powder, shallot, Alfredo sauce and seasoning salt and pepper mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly.
- 4Remove oyster from shell once, bed mashed potatoes on shell then replace oyster on mushed potato.
- 5Add sundried tomatoes put on the oyster then place cheese on it. Bake in 15 minutes.
- 6Cook bacon in small skillet on medium low heat to be crispy.
- 7Take out oyster from oven, sprinkle green onion and bacon bits then place on plate and serve.
Nutritional Facts for New Century Oyster Rockefeller
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 150.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes