Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. This is nice and delicious for the party.
Make and share this New Century Oyster Rockefeller recipe from Food.com.
- 12 oysters, medium
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄16 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grinded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 ounce bacon, chopped
- Preheat broiler or oven 450?F.
- Shack oysters and save on half shell.
- Heat medium sauce pan, stir Simply Mushed Potatoes and milk until smooth; spoon over garlic powder, shallot, Alfredo sauce and seasoning salt and pepper mixture. Bake until edges are bubbly.
- Remove oyster from shell once, bed mashed potatoes on shell then replace oyster on mushed potato.
- Add sundried tomatoes put on the oyster then place cheese on it. Bake in 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon in small skillet on medium low heat to be crispy.
- Take out oyster from oven, sprinkle green onion and bacon bits then place on plate and serve.