Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Less time to make, more time to play! My version of the classically-unique and impressive alternative to chili on game day or a cold night. Your guests or family will think you slaved all day! So easy, just dump and simmer. Makes a lot. Can be prepared ahead of time and freezes well.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 18 ounces of prepared pulled barbecued pork (can be found in tub packages in the refrigerated meats section. Curly's is one brand)
- 18 ounces of prepared pulled barbecued beef
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken
- 15 ounces creamed corn
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (equal to a couple splashes depending upon your preference(I like Texas Pete)
- Sautee the diced onion in butter until translucent in a deep, large pot.
- Dump all canned ingredients into the pot, including the meats followed by all dry ingredients, yellow mustard, and optional hot sauce. Simmer for 1 hour on medium/medium low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with shredded cheese.