1 hr 15 mins
I've been making banana bread for years and I think I've finally perfected the recipe. Try it and let me know what YOU think! DD and her 13 year-old buddies simply can't get enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray or butter a loaf pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- 4In another bowl mix the wet ingredients.
- 5Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the flour and mix well.
- 6Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- 7Pour into the loaf pan and bake approximately 55-60 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New and Improved Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4674.2
- Calories from Fat 1934
- Total Fat 214.8 g
- Saturated Fat 96.5 g
- Cholesterol 545.0 mg
- Sodium 3873.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 692.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.7 g
- Sugars 433.6 g
- Protein 56.8 g