Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the book "The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love". They are easy, dangerous and delicious!!
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate (do not thaw)
- 12 ounces Corona beer (or other light beer)
- 12 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 12 ounces tequila
- Dump limeade into a large pitcher.
- Stir in rest of the ingredients, using the can from the limeade to measure the soda and tequila.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with salt, if desired (I like them salt-free).
Easy, delicious, did I mention easy? What is not to like. We have made these three times now for different gatherings, and everyone has enjoyed them. I really like the fact they aren't overly sweet, just smooth. Wonderful, thanks Flower!
I made these for Cinco de Mayo, along with some double decker tacos. I had never made margaritas before, but they were delicious. I probably looked funny in the liquor store trying to decide on a tequila, but I finally settled on Patron Silver. Very yummy!