Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing tropical drink recipe comes from the Four Seasons Resort on Nevis Island in the Caribbean. It is served at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago during the summer.
- 6 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons irish cream
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 slice fresh pineapple (optional)
- Crush two or three ice cubes in a blender.
- Combine all ingredients, add to ice in blender and blend until thick.
- Pour into a large snifter or hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple.
This drink has the taste and quality of what I have come to expect from the Ritz or the Four Seasons. Elegant refreshing and flavorful. I will very much look forward to having this again, Hey Jude!