1/5 Photos of Never-The-Same-Twice Meatloaf
1 hr 25 mins
Every time you make this recipe, use a different chutney and/or a different barbecue sauce. The possibilities are almost endless!
My Private Note
yummy m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak slices of bread in chutney until soft and combine with remaining ingredients.
- 2Mix well, and place in a meatloaf pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and, with the back of a teaspoon, make a shallow ôtrenchö, lengthwise, on top of the meatloaf, and fill the 'trench' with barbecue sauce.
- 5Return to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Never-The-Same-Twice Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 419.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: