You would never know that these rolls have cake mix as one of the main ingredients. These rolls are easy to make and delicious! Sometimes I don't use all white flour and put 1 to 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour in as well.
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Beat in the flour, dry cake mix and salt (do not knead). **When mixing if too dry you might want to add 1-2 tablespoons more of water at a time until you can get dough thoroughly mixed.
- Place in a greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubles, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down.
- Divide dough in half.
- Flour the surface where you are going to roll the dough out.
- Roll each portion into a 12 inch circle.
- Cut each circle into 12 wedges.
- Roll up, beginning at the wide end.
- Place point side down on greased baking sheets.
- Brush with butter.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.