1/2 Photos of Never Fail Yeast Rolls
2 hrs 15 mins
You would never know that these rolls have cake mix as one of the main ingredients. These rolls are easy to make and delicious! Sometimes I don't use all white flour and put 1 to 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour in as well.
My Private Note
dozen r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Beat in the flour, dry cake mix and salt (do not knead). **When mixing if too dry you might want to add 1-2 tablespoons more of water at a time until you can get dough thoroughly mixed.
- 3Place in a greased bowl.
- 4Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubles, about 1 hour.
- 5Punch dough down.
- 6Divide dough in half.
- 7Flour the surface where you are going to roll the dough out.
- 8Roll each portion into a 12 inch circle.
- 9Cut each circle into 12 wedges.
- 10Roll up, beginning at the wide end.
- 11Place point side down on greased baking sheets.
- 12Brush with butter.
- 13Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- 14Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Never Fail Yeast Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1028 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1300.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 1428.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 255.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 27.9 g