Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I could never make fudge until I found this in a Family Circle magazine. When my kids were little, I could never make enough. Chilling time is cooking time.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Was this ever simple and good! The flavor combination was very tasty but our minds were still thinking of other chip flavor combinations to try. It did not last even a day here! Looks like I'll have to make another pan.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 4 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium size saucepan, over medium heat, combine peanut butter chips, half of the condensed milk, 2 Tablepoons vanilla, and 2 teaspoons margarine.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Spread into a 8 by 11.5 in baking dish that has been sprayed.
- Spread evenly (mixture will be a little stiff).
- In the same sauce pan as you did the peanut butter mixture, repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the peanut butter mixture, spreading evenly.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares, then chill for another 2 hours.