Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I could never make fudge until I found this in a Family Circle magazine. When my kids were little, I could never make enough. Chilling time is cooking time.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 4 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium size saucepan, over medium heat, combine peanut butter chips, half of the condensed milk, 2 Tablepoons vanilla, and 2 teaspoons margarine.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Spread into a 8 by 11.5 in baking dish that has been sprayed.
- Spread evenly (mixture will be a little stiff).
- In the same sauce pan as you did the peanut butter mixture, repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the peanut butter mixture, spreading evenly.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares, then chill for another 2 hours.