- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- I didn't put the amount of creole seasoning because it depends on the amount of steak you're cooking. Just lightly sprinkle creole seasoning over both sides of steaks.
- In a bowl combined the worcestershire, minced garlic cloves and thyme.
- Coat both sides of each steak in Marinade and let sit and mingle for about 20-30 minutes.
- Grill or broil to your desired taste and it's lovely.