Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The recipe on the back of the marshmallow fluff jar
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside. In large saucepan combine first 5 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended.
- Heat to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling. Boil slowly, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and chocolate until chocolate is melted.
- Turn into greased pan and cool.
- Makes 2 1/2 pounds.