Prep 1 min
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make, uses marshmallow cream which really makes it a breeze to make and it is delish!!
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Pour marshmallow cream into large bowl.
- In a large saucepan cook sugar, salt and water to soft ball stage.
- Pour hot mixture over marshmallow cream.
- Stir until slightly stiff and peaks start to form.
- Add vanilla and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 8x8 greased pan or drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
Failed. I cooked it to the correct temp but didn't get soft peaks. The mixture fell flat and wasn't the fluffy light divinity I was used to. I was bummed.
WONDERFUL! Had never successfully made divinity until now. Tastes like my mom's! Very smooth, not gritty!! SO GOOD! Thank for making so simple!
have made this recipe for yrs.,also like to tint it with pink or green food coloring.