Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got this out of a magazine...unfortunately, I can't remember which one!
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder (or chili powder)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss wings in the dry rub, spread them on a lightly oiled cooking tray and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, until crispy.
Great wings......a perfect side to an ice cold beer!<br/>Made for Rookie Tag.
Loved these! They were great. I had 2 lbs. of wings so I cut the spice mix in half........we are a little wimpy about heat so I only used 1/2 tsp. of cayenne. It was just the right amount with a hint of heat but not overpowering. Served them with ranch and blue cheese dressing. Made for Rookie Recipe tag game.
I liked that these wings were baked and not fried. The taste was great. DH liked them so much. Thanks nemokitty :) Made for Cookbook tag game