Recipe by Mandy Jo 829
These are definitely the best brownies ever. Classic, fudgey, good brownies. They are so easy to make, it takes just as much time as a boxed brownie and they are sooo much better.
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar (no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans (optional) or 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the margerine and sugar until fluffy. Do not underbeat, this may take 5-10 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reserving the powdered sugar for later, and blend well. Batter will be stiff.
- Put into a 9X13" pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Don't overbake, this is supposed to be a moist fudgey brownie.
- Let cool and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.