Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Dodge County Extension 1976 from a large Czech population in Nebraska.
Make and share this Never Fail Bread Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- Mix egg and milk.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, and cubed bread which may be toasted.
- Make 1 oblong dumpling about 8 inches.
- Let rise for 1 hour under a covered dish.
- Put in boiling water.
- Boil 10 minutes in a covered pan.
- Turn over; boil another 10 minutes, or a little less.
- Remove from water.
- Cut with a string or knife.