Recipe by Bergy
This an easy tasty way of BBQing chicken. I know "canned soup?". Well go ahead and make your own sauce from scratch but in the heat I'll use canned every time!
Top Review by MizzNezz
This recipe is easy, no fail, and goof proof! I used the cream of asparagus soup, added 1 more clove of garlic, and cooked the bundles in the oven at 350* for 25 minutes. The chicken was very tender and juicy, and the asparagus flavor was superb! Thanks Bergy, another winner!!
- 1 can cream of asparagus soup
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- salt & pepper or Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts