Recipe by Viclynn
Delicious, simple, divine!
Top Review by Darkhunter
These potatoes are excellent. The only thing I did differently was to sprinkle a little chives and rosemary on the onion before closing up the potatoes. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Viclynn. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Directions See How It's Made
- You choose quantities -- rinse and scrub potatoes.
- Slice potatoes in half, long end.
- Place a slice of onion in the middle of potato.
- Holding the 2 potato pieces, and onion, in place, wrap a piece of bacon around the long end, crisscross, then the short end. Secure with a toothpick.
- Grill in disposable aluminum pan, on indirect, for 1 hour, turning to ensure bacon crisps evenly. Remove toothpicks before serving.
- I usually serve with sour cream. Enjoy!