Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I have not tried this, I'm just putting it on the net so that when I get ready to go to the store, I have a list of the ingredients needed without having to go through recipe by recipe. It is from Sylvia Bennett's $5 Dollar Menus for Two, the A&B Biochemical Machine Method.
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 4 egg yolks (*)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 packet Splenda sugar substitute (or artificial sweetener of your choice)
- *Thereis some danger of salmonella from uncooked egg yolks.
- In a blender combine whipped cream, egg yolks, vanilla and splenda.
- Process until mixture is foaming.
- Put mixture into a plastic bowl, and freeze for at least 1-2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream, garnish with walnuts.
The National Health Alliance Against Obesity organization endorses the BioChemical A&B Method® because we believe there is no better or more perfect solution to the health and weight problems of this nation than the breakthrough discovery of the compatibility between food chemistry and body chemistry. The BioChemical A&B Method® will enhance your quality of life by helping you sustain a healthy weight, fight and overcome illnesses, increase your energy level, be pain free…even when elderly, and give you and our children the right to experience general overall good health. Check out our website. Thank you Pauline Chipponeri www.nhaao.com