Recipe by Kari Homan Shannon
I have not tried this, I'm just putting it on the net so that when I get ready to go to the store, I have a list of the ingredients needed without having to go through recipe by recipe. It is from Sylvia Bennett's $5 Dollar Menus for Two, the A&B Biochemical Machine Method.
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 -3 slices mozzarella cheese, to taste
- fresh basil, to taste
- vinegar, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- any other seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a plate or serving platter.
- Place mozzarella slices over each tomato slice.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar and oil.
- Pour this mixture over the tomato/mozzarella slices.
- Add remaining ingredients by sprinkling over top or garnishing on side.
- These may now be baked in a 350F oven, for a minute or two, or you can eat them without baking.
- (If you're anything like me the tomatoes get eaten and the rest of the ingredients get put back into the cabinet or fridge!).