Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this, I'm just putting it on the net so that when I get ready to go to the store, I have a list of the ingredients needed without having to go through recipe by recipe. It is from Sylvia Bennett's $5 Dollar Menus for Two, the A&B Biochemical Machine Method.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped (vegetable)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice or 1⁄2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in small plastic bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Keep refrigerated.