Recipe by Kari Homan Shannon
I have not tried this, I'm just putting it on the net so that when I get ready to go to the store, I have a list of the ingredients needed without having to go through recipe by recipe. It is from Sylvia Bennett's $5 Dollar Menus for Two, the A&B Biochemical Machine Method.
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the avocado, cut into 1" (whatever size will fit in your food processor chute) chunks.
- Place all ingredients into food processor and mix until creamy.
- Dressing is ready to use.
- Note: If you do not have a food processor, you can mash the avocado with a fork (as fine as desired), use a blender, or mixer to create desired consistency.