Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another vegan recipe posted; again, untried by me, but it sure looks good.
Make and share this Nettie Cronish's Pumpkin Pie with Tofu recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In food processor, puree tofu until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, molasses, cardamom, vanilla, ginger, allspice and salt; blend until creamy.
- Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Let cool on rack.
This was not even close to being edible. I followed the directions exactly, and the spices were so strong that it made our mouths numb. It wasn't sweet and the spices were all wrong, which I noticed before I made it but thought that I should still give it a try. Boy was I wrong. If there was a choice for no star I would give this recipe a no-star rating.