1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
I am posting some vegan recipes, untried by me but looking good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2In a bowl, stir together the 4 crust ingredients and press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; let cool.
- 4To make filling, rinse tofu and cut into quarters.
- 5In food processor, puree tofu until smooth.
- 6Add bananas, maple syrup, soy milk, almond butter, cocoa, lemon juice, vanilla and miso; blend until very smooth.
- 7Pour over crust.
- 8Bake for 55 minutes in preheated oven or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 9Let cool completely before serving.
- 10Use a serrated knife for cutting, for best results.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nettie Cronish's Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake for Nonbelievers
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: