Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
from the back of a package of Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels...placed here for safekeeping!
- 12 ounces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels (2 cups white chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening (Crisco)
- 24 pieces fresh fruit, bite-size (rinsed and patted dry) (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Nuke white chocolate chips with white Crisco in a medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on med-hi (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- If necessary, nuke in additional 10-15 second increments, stirring after each increment, until melted.
- Dip the fruit into the melted morsels, gently shake off excess and place on lined baking sheet to set.
- The fruit is listed as optional since you may use any kind of fruit, so the nutritional data is for the chocolate "sauce" only.