- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsifted flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 (6 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, beat in flour, sugar, and brown sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted butter.
- Stir in Nestle' Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels and walnuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.