Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is adapted from the Nestle' Toll House Heritage Cookbook (1980) and posted at the request of a Zaar member.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsifted flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 (6 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, beat in flour, sugar, and brown sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted butter.
- Stir in Nestle' Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels and walnuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
This pie is outstanding! I absolutely love it! And it's easy to make. Thank you for such a wonderful recipe!
Another 5 star review!! What can I say? This pie is awesome! One is in the oven now for dessert tomorrow ... should it last so long. ;D
I didnt have any regular Chocolate chips but I did have some mint chocolate chips so I added those instead and it is so so good. A bit of cool whip on the top and it is perfect. I think I might try some other chocolate chip mixes to see how it comes out.Very easy to put together only took me minutes. This is a keeper in my house.