Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is the exact recipe off the back of the bag of "Nestle Toll House Swirled Holiday Premier White Colored Morsels."
- 1 cup Nestle swirled holiday morsels, 6 ounces
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, 6 ounces
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine swirled and semi-sweet morsels in small bowl; set aside. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 1/4 cups morsels and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Top dollops with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.