Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These brownies make my life complete! They're like super thick super soft super yummy chocolate chip cookies! This recipe used to be on the back of the Nestle semi-sweet chocolate morsels bag...so I guess the reviewer who gave me 1 star because I called them brownies can take it up with Nestle...lol!!
- 473.18 ml unsifted flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 170.09 g nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and vanilla, beat till cream.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mix well.
- Stir in morsels.
- Spread evenly into well greased 15x10" pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool, cut into 2" squares.
This is just not a brownie recipe at all - while the taste is fine, it is actually a sheet cake. Now, I prefer my brownies to be more cake-like than fudge-like, but this was 100% cake. Way too much egg and baking powder for a brownie recipe. Call it butterscotch sheet cake and I'd give it 3.5 stars.
This was delicious, thanks! I subbed in a little bit of whole wheat flour, and yogurt in place of a few tablespoons of the butter. These still turned out nicely.
Made these today, Delish!! A Keeper. Thanks Summer's Mommy for posting.