Recipe by piranhabriana
These brownies make my life complete! They're like super thick super soft super yummy chocolate chip cookies! This recipe used to be on the back of the Nestle semi-sweet chocolate morsels bag...so I guess the reviewer who gave me 1 star because I called them brownies can take it up with Nestle...lol!!
Top Review by brioche1
This is just not a brownie recipe at all - while the taste is fine, it is actually a sheet cake. Now, I prefer my brownies to be more cake-like than fudge-like, but this was 100% cake. Way too much egg and baking powder for a brownie recipe. Call it butterscotch sheet cake and I'd give it 3.5 stars.
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 6 ounces nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and vanilla, beat till cream.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mix well.
- Stir in morsels.
- Spread evenly into well greased 15x10" pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool, cut into 2" squares.