1/2 Photos of Nestle Toll House Double Chocolate Brownies
This is a great brownie recipe that I've made for years. Easy to make and different from the standard brownie.
My Private Note
two and ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and water.
- 4Bring just to a boil, then remove from heat.
- 5Add 6 ounces (1 cup) chocolate morsels and vanilla extract.
- 6Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth.
- 7Transfer to a large bowl.
- 8Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 9Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- 10Stir in remaining 6 ounces (1 cup) of chocolate morsels and the nuts.
- 11Spread into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 12Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- 13Cool completely.
- 14Cut into 2 1/4-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nestle Toll House Double Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (865 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g