Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was in my paper recently and I made them for my co-workers. DIVINE! I looked & looked and was surprised I couldn't find it already on Zaar.
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (I like pecans) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375* Grease a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Great recipe. I cut the butter by 1/4 cup and replaced it with peanut butter. DELISH!
I cut back on the butter a little, used about 3/4 cup and once the eggs were in I whipped it until nice and fluffy (this seemed to make a huge difference from the first time I made them). I put them in a 9x13 and baked for 18 min PERFECT!!
These are REALLY good!! I am trying to keep myself from eating the whole pan! I did take others advice and put in a 9x13 pan, which I like because they are nice and dense. I did for 24 mins and they still are soft and chewy and delish!!! Very easy to mix up, less than 10 mins. Batter was VERY thick, couldn't spread very well, not a big deal tho.