Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so good everyone will eat them up right away
- 1 (18 ounce) packagenestle toll house refrigerated brownie bar dough, broken into pieces
- 1 (18 ounce) packagenestle toll house refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, broken into pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan or dish.
- ARRANGE 12 pieces Brownie Bar Dough and 12 pieces Cookie Bar Dough* alternately in prepared baking pan to make a checkerboard design.
- BAKE for 23 to 25 minutes (30 to 32 minutes for glass dish) or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
YUM!! The minute I saw these on verybestbaking.com last year, I knew I had to try them! Since then, I've made them for every holiday party (they're especially pretty with the alternate colored holiday decoratives on the dough at each special time of year) and often just to have around the house. The recipe couldn't be easier and it's an extremely fun treat to whip up! A++ for presentation, taste, and ease of preparation!