Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very simple (less oil compared to other recipes) and very tasty. A big hit in the family
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar (I use only 1 cup)
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups grated carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) crushed pineapple, undrained (I drain them)
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- In large bowl: beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
- Gradually beat in dry mixture.
- Stir in carrots, pineapple, nuts, and chips.
- Bake greased and floured 9x13 350°F for 45-50 minutes until wooden pick come out clean.
I prepared this for a recipe swap and it was delicious. I made it exactly as posted; didn't change or add a thing. Thanks for posting.