1/5 Photos of Nestle' Oatmeal Scotchies
One of our families favorite cookies. I often bake these to take to different events and am always asked for the recipe since they are such a different cookie from the standard cookie.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups Old-Fashioned Quaker oats
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels (about 2 cups)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 5Stir in oats and morsels.
- 6Drop by rounded Tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies, 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies.
- 8Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 9Pan Cookie Variation: Grease 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 10Prepare dough as above.
- 11Spread in prepared pan.
- 12Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 13Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nestle' Oatmeal Scotchies
Serving Size: 1 (1123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1311.5
- Calories from Fat 643
- Total Fat 71.4 g
- Saturated Fat 48.8 g
- Cholesterol 215.0 mg
- Sodium 1128.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 130.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old-Fashioned Quaker oats