Recipe by ckambic
I make this every Christmas. I haven't tried the substitutions yet although I've been tempted to try the semisweet morsels. Simple to make with delicious results. Time does not include chill time.
- 29.58 ml butter
- 158.51 ml undiluted evaporated milk
- 354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans or 118.29 ml walnuts
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan; chill until firm. Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- BUTTERSCOTHCH FUDGE: Substitute 2 cups (12oz package) butterscotch flavored morsels for Milk Chocolate Morsels.
- MINT FUDGE: Substitute 1 1/2 cups (10 0z package) mint flavored chocolate morsels for Milk Chocolate Morsels.
- SEMI-SWEET FUDGE: Substitute 1 1/2 cups (9oz) Semi-sweet morsels for Milk Chocolate Morsels.