Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from the Nestle' Toll House Heritage Cookbook (1980) at the request of a Zaar member.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Spread evenly into a well-greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 40 minutes.
- Cool; cut into 2-inch squares.