This recipe comes from the Nestle' Toll House Heritage Cookbook (1980) at the request of a Zaar member.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in chocolate morsels.
- 7Spread evenly into a well-greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 8Bake 25 to 40 minutes.
- 9Cool; cut into 2-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nestle' Golden Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 97.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g