Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe comes from the Nestle' Toll House Heritage Cookbook (1980) at the request of a Zaar member.
- 2 1⁄4 cups unsifted flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Spread evenly into a well-greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 40 minutes.
- Cool; cut into 2-inch squares.
Another good recipe ... will be making this often ... !