Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
nestle cookies & cream fudge
- 709.77 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml butter
- 158.51 ml evaporated milk
- 473.18 ml white chocolate chips, premier
- 198.44 g jar marshmallow creme
- 118.29 ml cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract (optional)
- 236.59 ml cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (crumbled)
- Line 9 inch square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil stirring constantly for 3 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in morsels, marshmallow creme, crushed cookies and vanilla extract.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
- Gently swirl cookies into fudge using a knife without touching bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.
White fudge with cookies! It's sweeter and much richer than the chocolate fudge, but a nice change from the ordinary.
Made this recipe for christmas boxes, Must have done something wrong because it didn't harden, However I simply rolled it into bite size balls and coated in powdered sugar, my recepients are still raving about them. they are excellent,