- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, premier
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (crumbled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9 inch square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil stirring constantly for 3 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in morsels, marshmallow creme, crushed cookies and vanilla extract.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
- Gently swirl cookies into fudge using a knife without touching bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.