- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips (Nestle brand is best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat together sugars, margarine and vanilla in a separate bowl. Beat in egg whites.
- Gradually beat in flour mix and water. Stir in chips and drop onto parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.