1/1 Photo of Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookies (Light Version)
This is a lower fat version of those good ole' Nestle Chocolate Chip cookies (from an actual Nestle brand cookbook).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 2Beat together sugars, margarine and vanilla in a separate bowl. Beat in egg whites.
- 3Gradually beat in flour mix and water. Stir in chips and drop onto parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookies (Light Version)
Serving Size: 1 (1277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4853.2
- Calories from Fat 1531
- Total Fat 170.1 g
- Saturated Fat 61.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5531.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 814.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.9 g
- Sugars 503.8 g
- Protein 57.5 g