Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the back of an old cocoa canister; this recipe is tried & true!
Make and share this Nestle Chewy Cocoa Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar, butter, and water in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; stir into the sugar mixture. Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into bars.
I have been looking for this recipe! I have used it for years, and love it! My grocery store stopped carrying Nestle's brand cocoa and I miss it. Thanks for posting it, IrishEyesNYC!
I make this recipe alot as everyone loves these brownies. I have used hersheys cocoa many times. Its about the same taste.