Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Has good flavor profile and texture balance. Can be served as an entrée or a burger or a slider. This was an entrée for last night's dinner an impromptu creation. Hot well seasoned good cast iron skillet was used but would work well on a well seasoned griddle.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1⁄2 lb Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- Preheat skillet oil with evoo.
- Mix ground chuck and both dressings.
- loosely form desired size patties.
- place patties iin skillet and immediately closely surround with ring of simply hash browns.
- Turn when edges are browned.
- Cook to desired doneness and place cheese on to melt.
- Serve as an entrée with vegetable sides or as desired.