Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup neatea unsweetened instant tea
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small bowl,combine flour,baking powder,salt,cinnamon and ginger.
- In a large bowl,beat milk,honey,nestea,oil,egg and vanilla until nestea is dissolved.
- Gradually add to dry ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick test comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan,cool on wire rack.