Recipe by shawnajean
This After School Treat will have your kids shaking with delight! One quiver contains only 1.4 grams of fat and 9% of your daily calcium!
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 2 (7 g) envelopes unflavored gelatin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, nestle nesquik and gelatin in small saucepan. bring to a boil over a medium-high, stirring frequently. Pour into 8 inch square baking dish. cool to room temperature; cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
- For added fun: Break out the cake decorations-sprinkles, gels and toppings-and let your kids decorate thier own quivers.