Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
An adopted recipe from a friend, best had with milk
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder, double chocolate flavor powder
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- Combine butter, Nesquik and sugar in medium bowl until mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour mixture until combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges appear done and middles are almost set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 to 3 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- TWIST IT UP!
- Turn these Nibbles into a fun and extra delicious treat with extra protein.
- Just use a spoonful of peanut butter sandwiched between two Nibbles.