1/1 Photo of Nesquik Neapolitan Pound Cake
THIS IS A FUN AND GREAT RECIPE! WE LOVE IT! Winter 2001. Moist and tasty. This fun cake with three different flavors will be a hit with kids of all ages. Serve it at your next birthday party for a neat change of pace. Makes 16 servings. Printed from Allrecipes, Submitted by Nestle Nesquik.
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour 10-inch, 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- 3BEAT cream cheese and eggs in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- 4Beat in cake mix alternately with milk.
- 5Beat on high speed for 2 minutes (batter will be thick).
- 6Remove 2 cups batter and place in separate bowl; stir in chocolate Nesquik.
- 7Remove 2 more cups white cake batter and place in separate bowl; stir in strawberry Nesquik.
- 8SPOON strawberry batter into prepared pan; tap pan on counter lightly.
- 9Spoon white batter over strawberry batter covering it completely, and then spoon chocolate batter over white batter.
- 10BAKE on center oven rack for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan on wire rack for 45 minutes.
- 12Loosen edges with butter knife if needed; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- 13Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nesquik Neapolitan Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4291.9
- Calories from Fat 1483
- Total Fat 164.7 g
- Saturated Fat 69.9 g
- Cholesterol 1121.1 mg
- Sodium 4902.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 635.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 485.3 g
- Protein 74.7 g