Recipe by byZula
THIS IS A FUN AND GREAT RECIPE! WE LOVE IT! Winter 2001. Moist and tasty. This fun cake with three different flavors will be a hit with kids of all ages. Serve it at your next birthday party for a neat change of pace. Makes 16 servings. Printed from Allrecipes, Submitted by Nestle Nesquik.
Top Review by rhondalynne
I made this for my son's 12th birthday party. I had to use a 9 x 13 pan to get the right base for the decorated cake that he chose. Layering the batter was a little tricky because it's so thick, but it worked GREAT! He's thrilled with it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup double chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 10-inch, 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and eggs in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Beat in cake mix alternately with milk.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes (batter will be thick).
- Remove 2 cups batter and place in separate bowl; stir in chocolate Nesquik.
- Remove 2 more cups white cake batter and place in separate bowl; stir in strawberry Nesquik.
- SPOON strawberry batter into prepared pan; tap pan on counter lightly.
- Spoon white batter over strawberry batter covering it completely, and then spoon chocolate batter over white batter.
- BAKE on center oven rack for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 45 minutes.
- Loosen edges with butter knife if needed; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.