Perfect Pixie's Note:
I got this from a friend, who I think adopted it off a box in America, it's really great, the Nesquik quantity is how much you want
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 marshmallows (1 large bag)
- 2 tablespoons nesquik chocolate flavored syrup
- 1Cut top off of marshmallow. Form a hole in center of marshmallow using your finger.
- 2Fill hole with Nesquik. Put top back on marshmallow.
- 3Use a wooden pick to hold the top in place if needed. Fix as many as you can eat at one time.
- 4Freeze or refrigerate for 15 minutes to adhere top of marshmallow to bottom. Insert long campfire-roasting fork or other long fork or skewer into center of marshmallow and slowly roast over the fire to warm the chocolate and turn the marshmallow golden brown.
- 5Do not burn the marshmallow as the chocolate will not have time to heat up and the outside of the marshmallow will slide off.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nesquik-Filled Marshmallows
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g