Recipe by Perfect Pixie
I got this from a friend, who I think adopted it off a box in America, it's really great, the Nesquik quantity is how much you want
- 16 marshmallows (1 large bag)
- 2 tablespoons nesquik chocolate flavored syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut top off of marshmallow. Form a hole in center of marshmallow using your finger.
- Fill hole with Nesquik. Put top back on marshmallow.
- Use a wooden pick to hold the top in place if needed. Fix as many as you can eat at one time.
- Freeze or refrigerate for 15 minutes to adhere top of marshmallow to bottom. Insert long campfire-roasting fork or other long fork or skewer into center of marshmallow and slowly roast over the fire to warm the chocolate and turn the marshmallow golden brown.
- Do not burn the marshmallow as the chocolate will not have time to heat up and the outside of the marshmallow will slide off.