Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are great moist brownies. They reminded me of Duncan Hines Deluxe brownies. Can use regular chocolate Nesquik and it won't hurt, (I asked at the site) Recipe is from verybestbaking.com
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in a large bowl; stir well.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; stir in sugar mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
I can't believe these are made with Nesquik! What a great idea! I used "Great Value" generic kind, and they still turned out great. Fudgy and chewy! Yummy!
I didn't end up with a fudgy/chewy brownie. Mine was more cake like anything. It still had great chocolaty flavor though. I'll have to try it again and re-rate.
Awwwwesome! This was my first time making brownies from scratch. Love this recipe. I followed the recipe exactly as written, but used regular nesquik. Came out so good. Will be making this again.