Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are great moist brownies. They reminded me of Duncan Hines Deluxe brownies. Can use regular chocolate Nesquik and it won't hurt, (I asked at the site) Recipe is from verybestbaking.com
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups double chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in a large bowl; stir well.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; stir in sugar mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
I can't believe these are made with Nesquik! What a great idea! I used "Great Value" generic kind, and they still turned out great. Fudgy and chewy! Yummy!
Added two tablespoons of avocado oil and a half cup chocolate chips, used Mexican vanilla blend and they came out perfect. Gooey yummy delish! I suggest adding baking soda last since it would give it less time to bubble, I noticed a difference.
thanks for posting!! i tried to bake that brownies and it turns so good!!
i recommend to put a half of a tsp. of coffee (instant) and add a little bit of flour so it'll become fudgy... :)