These are great moist brownies. They reminded me of Duncan Hines Deluxe brownies. Can use regular chocolate Nesquik and it won't hurt, (I asked at the site) Recipe is from verybestbaking.com
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in a large bowl; stir well.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; stir in sugar mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.