This is the way I learned to make Nescafe while visiting my husband's family in Serbia. To me, this is more of a dessert coffee, because it is very sweet. (These measurements are for a standard size coffee mug)
- Put the Nescafe granules in a coffee mug. How much you use will depend on how strong you like your coffee.
- Add the light brown sugar.
- Add just enough boiling water to cover the granules and sugar, but not too much more than that.
- With an electric (or battery powered) hand-held frother, whip the sugar and Nescafe together until it gets to the consistency of cream. (This took a little practice for me to get it to foam. Just continue frothing; it will ultimately cream-up. I found that using the frother in an up & down manner to add a little air, worked best for me).
- Once you get the creamy consistency, add more boiling water to fill the mug.
- The creamy part will rise to the top of the mug. Do not stir. Add just a shot of milk on the top of the cream.