Recipe by NewNerdMom
Served warm with crackers, bread, veggies or chips, this versatile dip is one I picked up at an office party. Have the recipe ready - people will ask! This is best from the oven, but a microwave at an office or someone else's home for just a few minutes is also excellent.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this last night and served with chips and crackers. I did cut the recipe in half but the neighbors and DH and I really enjoyed it. Made for New Kids on the Block tag game.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans artichokes, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. if cooking in the oven. Spray baking dish with cooking spray. If using microwave, use glass cooking dish.
- Chop up artichoke hearts.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream & mayonnaise and mix until smooth (you may mix by hand or with beaters).
- Add green chilies and cheese. Mix again until well blended.
- Place in oven safe dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes until bubbly and edges begin to brown or microwave for 8 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers, bread, veggies or chips.